andresdamas

DAHUA DVR, MOVE ONE PTZ AND OTHER PTZ MOVES TOO

I have a Dahua DVR 4 port D1 and I had 2 cameras ptz, so I was able to move them and control PTZ cameras individually every time, so I added a new PTZ same brand same specification so now when I move the new PTZ one of the other PTZ moves too at the same time. on the back of the dvr I have hook up in the same rs-XXXX port all 3, like I said when I had 2 everything was working perfect now I added a new one and 1 work independently but the other 2 don't

PLease CCTV genius Help!!

Thank in advance you guys are master in this!!

I have a Dahua DVR 4 port D1 and I had 2 cameras ptz, so I was able to move them and control PTZ cameras individually every time, so I added a new PTZ same brand same specification so now when I move the new PTZ one of the other PTZ moves too at the same time. on the back of the dvr I have hook up in the same rs-XXXX port all 3, like I said when I had 2 everything was working perfect now I added a new one and 1 work independently but the other 2 don't

PLease CCTV genius Help!!

Thank in advance you guys are master in this!!

sounds like youve got the address of the new camera ptz set to the same as the other one which moves at the same time, change the setting for camera address to number 3 and that sghould fix the movement issue.