joeg679

Lorex Wireless setup

I jut got the Lorex LW2275with 2 wireless cameras. I would like to view the cameras on a VGA monitor that I have and set up the iphone app for remote viewing. Before I decided on the VGA monitor I was thinking about viewing it on a tv. So, I plugged on one camera into power then plugged in the antenna into the dvr and the dvr to the tv via hdmi. I switched to HDMI2 and it said mode not supported. Then I tried plugging the video wire from the antenna into the tv and I got picture. Then, I decided to use the monitor on my desk as a dedicated screen.

I have the dvr plugged into the monitor and the antenna plugged into the video in and audio in port. When I powered up the dvr, I saw the split screen with all the cameras, but no picture, so i messed around with the menu using the mouse. I can't get back to the split screen so now I'm on a black screen with LOREX in the middle and the time/date on top. I tested the camera by plugging it back into the tv and going to AV mode and now I don't get a picture. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thank