Sign in to follow this  
needhelp

Multiple User Remote view

I have a storage yard where my tenants store high end boats, rv's, etc in the off seasons. I have over 70 tenants. I am installing a 32 ip camera/NVR system covering all the areas throughout the lot. I want to be able to offer my tenants remote view on their smartphones or computers. The problem I have is the internet access to the main office is a dsl line. And I do not want any issues with bandwidth or crashing even if all the tenants were to log on at the same time. basically I want to be able to confidently say this works for you and it will work all of the time. Is this possible? Is there a way to send the feed somewhere else with much higher bandwidth and they would access it there directly? Are there any services or apps that do that? And to make it more difficult, I would like to have a way they can register and have their own UN&PW to log on. That way if they leave I could cancel only their access without them knowing the technical details of accessing the feed. I am just starting to research this and it seems like this site is full of the people that may know exactly this. I appreciate any help.