Sign in to follow this  
Tornado100

Multiple DVR on Router Hikvision Home System

Hi

Almost there getting this working but I'm having an issue with finding the New DVR login via it's IP address

The DVR is on the Network and I can log into it via iVMS Iphone app and see the cameras

But when I type it's IP address from my web browser (Internal) I cannot find the Log in screen

Setting on DVR 1 (which works fine no issues)

IP 192.168.1.200

HTTP 80

RTSP 554

Settings on DVR 2 (works ok on iphone iVMS but no log in screen internally)

(have both DVR's set up on iphone and can view them)

IP 192.168.1.210

HTTP 81

RTSP 1110

Must be something simple I've overlooked or not set up - I just can't hit the DVR internally

Any help much appreciated

Edited by Guest

Both DVR'rs and all cameras load up on imvs-4200 and can change all settings and config from it too.

But i can only see one DVR log in page (192.168.1.200) can't hit the other DVR on 192.168.1.210

All working fine on ipad and iphone

Detail is light years ahead of what I had before - very pleased

But what if I want to remotely review my DVR's I can only see one with my IP address -should I add the port number to my IP address depending on which DVR I want ??

You need to add the port to the end of the second address, since port 80 is the default port. So it should be 192.168.1.210:81 and that should take care of it.

When you setup the first one, did you use IE 10 or 11 in compatibility mode? Did you add them in trusted sites?

Not that you have to do the above in all situations but IE 11 compatibility mode and security has created unexpected results that can be resolved but adding in trusted sites, prompting unsigned activex etc.

Do both DVRs have the same firmware revision?

Have you tried running a port scan?

Thanks for the replies SORTED WOOHOO

Tried adding the port number after my fixed IP

Adding :80 - explorer changes the IP in the address bar and knocks off the port number and brings up the Log in Page for the existing DVR

Adding :81 - explorer leaves in the port number and brings up the second new DVR

So viewing remotely is now sorted

I'll try it locally when i get back home

Just one more thing

Any advice on HD-SDi camera optimum settings especially for viewing remotely and avoiding lag.

Think i've gone a bit over the top now with my system 4 x 700tvl and 4x HD-sdi

We got broke into whilst me n the family were asleep in the house a few months back - the scrotes were after my car keys which they got n took - thank god i left the keys downstairs.

Since then i havn't been able to sleep and find these cameras help me feel more secure - any noises or anything and i'm on my phone seeing what's going on

Never ever thought i would have cameras up but im glad i have done and big thanks to everyone on this forum.

LOL you'd be suprised whats going on outside your door during the night

If i see nexdoors ginger cat taking a dump in my garden again !!!!

When you setup the first one, did you use IE 10 or 11 in compatibility mode? Did you add them in trusted sites?

Not that you have to do the above in all situations but IE 11 compatibility mode and security has created unexpected results that can be resolved but adding in trusted sites, prompting unsigned activex etc.

Do both DVRs have the same firmware revision?

Have you tried running a port scan?

While these are all good tips, I am pretty sure this just was a basic networking oversight.