I'm looking for a software to monitor remotely 3 different recorders, I have a hybrid geovision pc with 16 cameras. then I have some Chinese brand Dvr, and acti nvr software all at 3 different recording locations.

I have access to monitor ea individually but I would like to set them up so I can view all 25 cameras on 1 TV monitor thats connected to my pc but havent found the software that can do all of them together.

I can use ipcam viewer on my android and use bluestacks on my pc, but quality isnt the best.

You can run a PC with software like BlueIris that can connect to analog cameras and IP cameras. Cost is reasonable at under $40 on eBay but would first download it and test the trial version.

If you turn motion detection & recording off and just use it to display, it's pretty efficient.

You can run a PC with software like BlueIris that can connect to analog cameras and IP cameras. Cost is reasonable at under $40 on eBay but would first download it and test the trial version.

If you turn motion detection & recording off and just use it to display, it's pretty efficient.

Thanks so far works well with my acti, but cant get it connected to my geovision DVR, any thoughts?