ryn0909

dvr support

hi i just recently purchased this dvr system from a guy on craigslist and upon turning it on, i found it to be asking for the password of the ADMIN account. the guy i bought it from doesnt know it. is there a way to reset the password or any kind of workaround to it??? also it says the make is an "Isis" however it doesnt say the model name anywheredoes anyone know whaty model this is??

dvr.jpg.9d7f62d66f57145ce497ff75b9e9dd42.jpg

OK so i found out the soultion, if anyone cares...... Isis model: AVR-1612 To reset the unit back to factory defaults there is a key sequence to follow..... Unplug the power cord from the back of the unit. With the power cord UNPLUGGED, you are going to PRESS and HOLD the (DISPLAY), (SETUP) and the (1) buttons, at the same time. Continue holding the 3 buttons and plug the power cord back into the unit. Continue holding the buttons in for about 10 seconds while the unit is powering up. release the buttons and wait for the unit to detect the disks installed and to boot up. you may have to wait longer than normal for the unit to boot up, but be patient, it will boot up. hope this helps someone out there.