Sign in to follow this  
BrownChiLD

Looking for 360deg IP-Camera best for De-centralized setup..

Hi guys,

been at this for days, can't seem to tell w/c camera (if there is one) has a good match for the following required features...

What I'm looking for is 360 deg Fisheye cameras

Required Features:

1) 5MP or higher with good FPS (15fps?)

2) Vandalproof and Outdoor Type / weather proof

3) PoE

4) Onvif

5) Multi-browser support (not just IE) (for viewing at least)

6) Support for Mobile Devices (iOS/Android) (viewing at least)

7) Records RAW fisheye video (obviously)

on camera dewarping for LIVE Multi-View for monitoring (pano, dewarped, selected frame/crops) , meaning does not require NVR for dewarping live view

9) ePTZ / dewarped playback of recorded videos (on camera )

10) can continue recording even when viewing live, and playing back

11) Day/Night capabilities

12) Records Directly to NAS - so I wont need an VMS/NVR or the likes

Desired Features:

1) Multi streaming of Multi-Views (each view/crop/frame streams independently perhaps via different ports)

2) Built-in microphone

Basically here's what i'm trying to do.

1) De-centralized, distributed system type of setup where each camera is able to store recording and has VMS enabled features (live viewing, motion detection, and etc ).. basically NVR/VMS independent setup.

2) 5MP recording onto an SDCard is not practical, so I plan to attach a NAS to each Camera, or to a cluster of cameras (joined by a small switch per cluster) for the recording. Hence i need the save to NAS feature (motion triggered AND scheduled) ..

3) Given that this is de-centralized, the cameras should serve VMS and STREAMS for Live Monitoring as well as PLAYBACK

4) The ADMIN access (options, settings, playbacks w/ dewarping etc) can use Internet Explorer , or perhaps a free NVR software, for this purpose.

However the USERS (monitoring only) need to be able to access the streams/views (de-warped if necessary) via any device/browser... hence if the IP Camera has MULTIVIEW Streaming, that would be perfect..

Regards

TJ