ipProTech

IP Network Camera Solutions

Anyone doing much with IP Network Camera solutions? We've done the GeoVision solutions and now starting to design and hopefully deploy IP Network Camera Solutions for larger business environments (warehouses, lumber mills, etc.).

Sony just came out with a great IP Camera with true POE 802.3af support that looks very promissing. Just ordered the camera myself: SNCZ20N

I have been playing around with iVista6 by iNetCam in the LAB as well as ONSSI DVR-64 and Milestone (same as ONSSI).

I was just wondering who may be going the IP Network Camera route and what issues/success they have had in that market. I have found that I have to have two offerings. One being the DVR for small area/budget concerned projects and IP-based for large area environments.

Interesting in hearing what others have been doing.

Lyle Warnke

IP Pro Tech

lwarnke@ipProTech.com

www.ipProTech.com

The IQEye3 looks to be an interesting camera. I just received my Sony SNCZ20N which actually supports IEEE 802.3af POE. All the others actually require a splitter. Should be fun playing around with the Sony.

Our SkyWire Video product just began supporting the IQEye cameras. We don't have any commercial installations with them yet, but we do with Panasonic and Axis and Mobotix IP Network cameras. SkyWire Video adds DVR functions to Network cameras (motion detection, recording, playback, alerts) and sends MPEG-4 video to PocketPC and PC devices, and supports video to cell phones. More info here. http://www.astaskywire.com/products/SkyWireVideo/SkyWireVideoServer.asp[/url]

Howdy,

Just wanted to introduce our company and let you know we offer an IP camera system up to 64 cameras.

mpeg4

audio

real time display/record

Also includes servers, ptz servers and software able to record 4, 9, 16, 32 or 64 cameras at a time.

www.optiviewpro.com

Have a look at Ipix technology as they appear to be the market leaders.

The command view systems enable you to view a 360 degree x 1800 degree image eliminating any blind spots normaly encountered with conventional systems.

www.ipixsecurity-uk.com