pacasey

Looking at Hikvision, Dahua, other options with 2 way audio?

Been doing a lot of research on these forums and with so many options finding myself going down lots of different paths.

Looking to see if any decent package options or go with single manufacture to mix and match compatible components?

I have cat5 wire everywhere I want to put a camera, so looking at NVR (POE)

16 Ch (to cover outdoor and indoor of the main and guest house)

Front door cam will want 2 way audio

Indoor cams also 2 way audio

Decent iphone app that reliable connects

Back yard night coverage 75 ft would be great ( 50ft OK)

Alarm In/Output -will be using the motion on cameras to turn on lights (through my HAI OmniPro)

I would be monitoring the system only when notified of breach and mainly on iPhone (but also web access at times)

Budget - looking for value, but lucky in that don't have too much of a cost constraint, based on what I've see on pricing on the equipment.

I see here Hikvision and Dahua are often recommended

With Hikvison for example, looks like it will do most of what I want, but????:

Their NVR (POE)(DS-7716NI-sp) only handles 80Mbps bandwidth IP video Input - is that enough?

Do they have 2 way audio outdoor dome camera, (or are they all plug in external mic and speaker). If only external mic and speakers, for outdoors what are the preferred ones?

Their indoor 2 way cam DS-2cd2432f-iw, looks like a very nice one?

Do they have a good iPhone app?

Recommendations on any decent package options or manufacture to mix and match compatible components, highly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Patrick

hi there,

DS-2cd2432f-iw is a very good option for indoor.but i have a doubt weather it will be able to produce a good sound with in built speaker.

16 ch nvr is good enough for u.

for two way audio video system u will have to consider the amplification of audio as well for perfect solution.