Sign in to follow this  
cctv007

Greetings!

Hi there,

I have accessed this forum for years now for information. I have found it both helpful and sometimes misleading and wanted to join the community to assist.

I have been the head of IT and support for a large American CCTV reseller (don't worry I am not interested in selling you their products I'll leave that up to the marketing boys and girls) for five years now and have virtually assisted in over 20,000 installs of analog, ip, and pc based installations (24 calls a day closed * 5 days/week*50weeks/year*5years.) I do installation with my own company from Delaware to Massachusetts as well and just logged my 200th successful in person installation. No, I do not sleep much thanks for asking...

I spend a lot of time working for other people and bending over backwards for customers who are not so nice and wanted to give back in a way that felt good and was free with no financial strings attached and I know I can give good reliable data in a clear and harmonious manner. I have a degree in English Literature and Math and Computer Science and have worked on computers since waaaay before it was trending.

I look forward to joining the discussion and helping any way I can. I understand the world of cameras can be confusing and with years of experience of whittling down jargon into understandable english I believe I may be able to add something to the community and provide assistance.

Thank you for reading this.