Sign in to follow this  
Raikkok

Specific software for Hikvision cameras ip (motion detect)

Well, i´m gonna explain better the title of the post.

I know ivms 4200, is a good software but in this ocasion i want to find a software, where can differ between an insect from a human.

The problem of Hikvision, when i select the area for motion detect, if a butterfly, insect or similar passes in front of the lens, automatically sends me an advice to my email (of course, as you can see, the camera is set up in an exterior place, not inside the home)

and my question is referring to,, is there any software to distinguish between a human (in my case is the only thing i´m interested) from a insect.

thanks so much for your support and help

Well, i´m gonna explain better the title of the post.

I know ivms 4200, is a good software but in this ocasion i want to find a software, where can differ between an insect from a human.

The problem of Hikvision, when i select the area for motion detect, if a butterfly, insect or similar passes in front of the lens, automatically sends me an advice to my email (of course, as you can see, the camera is set up in an exterior place, not inside the home)

and my question is referring to,, is there any software to distinguish between a human (in my case is the only thing i´m interested) from a insect.

thanks so much for your support and help

Uses some computer power, but check it out....

http://www.sighthound.com/

uff.. i´m checking another post, talking about this software, and i think my cpu is enough powerful to run it..

Other alternatives?

I think it is cheaper in my case installed a PIR instead of High software