bullingdon

Unknown Password

Hi,

I have just taken over a venue and have not got the username and password to the cctv. There is footage that needs to be retrieved as well asap.

I have tried combinations of

user - admin / user01 / user 02

passwords - 123456 / 12345 / 00000000 / 000000 / 111111 / 222222 and all the others that I can find on the forums.

It is a Tossun - 16ch H.264 dvr

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

Chances are then thatif you tried all the typical defaults then the admin password has been changed and you need to reset the DVR. You could try a Firmware re flash, and you'll be saked do you want to save our data> answer NO and the firmware will return the DVR to factory settings. This will mean of course that all the settings for accounts and recording schedules will be deffault and will require to be done again not to mention and network settings like local IP address which you can find in the router rules to restore to as before.

Try the manufact6urer's website for a firmware update. Not really the best start for you...

I don't know that particular DVR you may also be able to get a reset master password there is a software I've seen on some master disks but of course I never used it because I always set the master password myself and in the event of a lost password I can reset the accounts and give a new password. Saves a LOT of PFAFFING about.

Once you overcome this you could have your IT mnager set the master admin account and other passwords so this sort of thing will never happen again.