I've got myself a Dahua NVR (NVR4208-P) and I have had one camera set up for a couple of weeks no issues (HFW4300S)

I have now tried to set up a second camera (HFW4300C) and I can see it when I connect to it to my network and it works fine via the web interface, but when I try to connect it to my NVR and then search for it it just can't find it. I have tried resetting the NVR and camera and still no joy!

The weird thing is if I connect it to my router I can see the camera find, but just nothing when connected to the NVR, anybody any ideas?

still haven't got anywhere with this issue. NVR is set up with a network address of 192.168.1.220 and connect to my home router. I have one camera plugged in to the NVR and that has been given the ip of 10.1.1.128. that works fine.

if I plug in the 4300C camera it never shows up in the NVR. I plug it into my router and it is given a 192.168.1.XX address and it can be seen by the NVR or direct through the web player. I have changed the camera network settings from static ip, to DHCP and still no different, when plugged in direct to the NVR it can't be found!

Not sure if it's a camera issue or NVR? I'll have to try another camera.