mx3pty

Too many cameras

I'm looking to install a cctv system on the exterior of my home, but I don't want my house to look like a prison with so many cameras all around. Is there a good way to get ample coverage without having to install 6 or 8 cameras? My house isn't particularly wide, but it is deep. I can't see myself using a PTZ dome camera either. Any suggestions?

One one side of my house, I'd probably be ok with 20 feet of coverage, but on the other side I need at least 45-50 ft.

You can get 3MP covert cameras where only maybe a 1/2" hole shows, the rest of the camera can be in the attic. Let me know if you want more details. We use them on commercial projects inside entry dialers in communities and nobody has a clue there's a camera in there.

hi,

can you link to a few that you've used. it sounds like it may be good for my attic as I need to use one on each side where I have a gable that I could possible cut a hole/etc in.

these cameras can survive the heat/cold?

thanks.

You can get 3MP covert cameras where only maybe a 1/2" hole shows, the rest of the camera can be in the attic. Let me know if you want more details. We use them on commercial projects inside entry dialers in communities and nobody has a clue there's a camera in there.