I'm looking for software to run on a network that will delete/purge files based on date/time. So far I have looked at Delander as a possible but would like to know if anyone else can recommend. The issue I am trying to resolve is stopping the Archived Video drive space from exceeding the allotted space (when this happens the archiving stops due to drive space is full)

Thanks,

this will delete files in a specified folder every day. It leaves system files and read only files, and errors if you select the windows folder .. other than that its extra basic and use at your own risk. . it wont ask you if you want to delete as its meant to be minimized. Just minimize it once you click Start. It took maybe 20 minutes to write and compile so dont expect the world .

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/uploads/DailyDeleteFiles.zip

Rory, tnx. I'm looking to dele files from folders, subfolders, based on older than date/time. I will use it to keep the network folder/subs from filling up the network storage drive......once that happens the daily archiving stops due to a full drive..........I'm ok with it just cleaning up older dates/times as they are nolonger required past a certain date anyway.

I'll check it out, and thanks. oh, will this autoboot on daily reboots? Or do it via the scheduler? I want this to run daily and automatically.