cidsyd

cctv H.264

Hi please bear with me I am a novice

I have a CnM H.264 security system and have forgot my password and I cannot get past the log in page to do anything else not even the menu to alter anything like reset tools etc .Can anyone help /< I have taken out battery turned on and left on for 1 seconds (maybe a bit longer )with no effect

:roll: Hi please bear with me I am a novice

I have a CnM H.264 security system and have forgot my password and I cannot get past the log in page to do anything else not even the menu to alter anything like reset tools etc .Can anyone help /< I have taken out battery turned on and left on for 1 seconds (maybe a bit longer )with no effect

hi I found something like that in the manual tray to take out power and battery for longer and then tray Defoul password :

There are 2 default users: “admin” “guest”.

“admin” users have administrator right. The default password is “123456” for all 2

default users’ account. “guest” user only can review playback and backup.

About reusable function: this function allows multiple users use the same account to

login.

Once select the user to a group, the user authority can not surpass this group authority

property.

We recommend that normal user’s authority lower than other advanced user.

sours:http://www.domarsolutions.co.uk/download/CnM%20DVR%20manual.pdf

Unfortunately tried all that and every password I could think of with no effect

no Idea. did you try contact customers service

Got an 0845 number from farnel website spoke to an indian guy (least sounded like indian) he then gave me a pass number to put into computer but to cut a long story short it was just another scam had to end up changing all my passwords for internet banking etc as a precaution they wanted to charge me more than the price of a new laptop said they would guarantee to get my cctv working but my instint was to leave well alone you should not be paying best part of £300 for help so beware of Farnels "help"