Sign in to follow this  
jkn

HD-SDI Camera - Which wire is the power source?

How am I suppose to hook up the power? I assume there would be power pig tail already connected to the camera, but there is not. How do I know which wire is AC24v and which is the DC1212V. And what is that extra Yellow pig tail and L plug

The green connector is DC12V, it should have +/- marks. The other two wires must be AC24V.

The cable with the video connector; that is for when you are mounting the camera in place, it will have a video connector inside. That way you can connect a small screen to it to adjust the camera positioning, OSD Menus, etc.

Edit: No, wait... I guess you had not bothered looking at the manual, neither did I. the green connector is for both DC12V and AC24V. The orange/white wires are for RS485, for controlling the OSD menus remotely.

How am I suppose to hook up the power? I assume there would be power pig tail already connected to the camera, but there is not. How do I know which wire is AC24v and which is the DC1212V. And what is that extra Yellow pig tail and L plug

The green connector is DC12V, it should have +/- marks. The other two wires must be AC24V.

The cable with the video connector; that is for when you are mounting the camera in place, it will have a video connector inside. That way you can connect a small screen to it to adjust the camera positioning, OSD Menus, etc.

Edit: No, wait... I guess you had not bothered looking at the manual, neither did I. the green connector is for both DC12V and AC24V. The orange/white wires are for RS485, for controlling the OSD menus remotely.

Thanks, called the company and confirmed