Sign in to follow this  
Rmankty

Hello! New security devices for vacant home.

Hello! I am planning for purchasing a home that I will be away from for days at a time. I am considering buying timing system for indoor and out door lighting. Also for outdoor cameras hooked to a computer and alert system for cell phone, as well as possible ADT type Co. I want basic solid equipment that works,and holds up to Mi winters. Also, are there hearing devices that can transmit/receive sounds at variable volumes from 150ft away. I know someone whose house and other buildings are bugged. Must there be microphones for sending/receiving on site,or can that be done without tresspassing on private property. Perhaps the 1st thing they have to do is have home and property swept. I just want to know if the devices exist to do it without actually planting equipment. Thank you very much for your assistance.

I know someone whose house and other buildings are bugged. Must there be microphones for sending/receiving on site,or can that be done without tresspassing on private property. Perhaps the 1st thing they have to do is have home and property swept. I just want to know if the devices exist to do it without actually planting equipment.
That got very strange. Are you setting up a system for your own security or to spy on neighbors? Strange wording.

I know someone whose house and other buildings are bugged. Must there be microphones for sending/receiving on site,or can that be done without tresspassing on private property. Perhaps the 1st thing they have to do is have home and property swept. I just want to know if the devices exist to do it without actually planting equipment.
That got very strange. Are you setting up a system for your own security or to spy on neighbors? Strange wording.

Way too much CSI