BGinFL

Dahua SD59230S-HN 30x PTZ losing contact

After hooking my new camera Wednesday night and never having any luck connecting to the server even though the camera seemed to be powered up a gave up and went to bed, I got home last evening ready to troubleshoot and there it was connected and working. I played around with it for a while PTZing well after dark and everything working fine. I got busy for a bit and came back to notice the screen saying Can Not Find The Network Host again. The camera is still powered up as I see the bright IR lighting up the dock via another camera on the network. It came back on line briefly again for about 10 minutes then gone but still powered up.

Any ideas what maybe going on here?

Thanks

With a new cam, it's always good to try a different cable and switch port. If that doesn't make a difference, you may have a bad one.

I also have a problem with the camera.

I try 're one week of access to the web interface to get!

I have included the camera in my local network. So far so good ... The camera is displayed in my router and I can give the camera a ping. Have the latest version of ConfigTool but I'm not on the web interface of the camera. NO WAY !! The camera has a reset stick/button on the back. Tried a reset (press for 10-15 seconds) to perform without success. The stick can be moved in different directions but what position is the right one for a reset? At the moment I can not make any change in the IP or the gateway. In Configtool I have set the standard port 37777 .

1. How can I set the camera to factory settings?

2. Is there a source for the PAL firmware SD59230S-HN?

3. I have scanned the traffic (between PC and camera) of the camera, though I saw the port 3800 (telnet) port 42323 is displayed. But port 80 is not recognized? Is this normal?

I hope someone can help me ....

Thanks