jisaac

ICrealtime DVR Online. This is the dvr of all dvr's

Ok, I got my ICrealtime DVR online. PM me and get the ip and pass.

Edited by Guest

A little explenation of the the cameras up:

What I have done is put 3 camera shots up. The first camera is a Panasonic WV-CW484 Super Dynamic III Camera. The 2nd camera is a panasonic WV-CW24S Vandal Proof Super Dynamic II Dome Camera. And the 3rd camera is a Mace CAM 68CIR Vandal Proof IR Color Dome Camera.

The reason I only put 3 up is because I want you to take a look at the difference in how the Pano with its dual CCD and the DNR is producing a clean image that is able to facilitate at low bandwith. Extremely low. And the quality setting is actually set higher than the mace. Which at the same quality setting as the pano would be pushing around 450k. So I had to lower the setting just to get it low enough to not max out my upload speed. The Pano 484 is feeding off of the mace's cam 68. Both looking in the same direction. And check out the difference not only in quality. But also the bandwith difference each camera requires to be transmitted over the internet. Also the mace cam 68's will record all night on motion activated recording. (wont ever stop recording). Which is because of the amount of noise, obviously. But the panasonic 484 records only when someone walks in front of it or something moves. It very very very rarely will cause the motion activation recording in the dvr. What a difference in cameras.

Good Day.

Yup, this DVR rocks! I just spent an hour on the phone with Jisaac talking about it. It was like getting another full feature demo from the manufacturer. He was talking about even more new features that I wasn't aware of!

Thanks Jisaac!

Yeah, i had a look too.

made me dizzy that rocking chair

Edited by Guest

Hey isaac you should throw up some Screentshots of those cams you have connected.

I'd like to see the difference between the Pano's and 68.

ok will do.

Ya that chair is my home office chair and you are catching the very back of it as I constantly go back and forth when I am at my desk. If I was able to move the camera to the left you would see me sitting in that chair and then my flat screen monitor on the wall with the cameras pulled up on it. I wish that I could show you how it looks because that HD Plasma with that dvr hooked up by the vga output looks like progressive scan dvd. Another way to describe it is kind of like you are sitting in a 2-3 story tower looking out a REALLY squeaky clean 50" window and watching everything around you. This is a dvr that does not actually look worse on a plasma. Most dvr's look poor on plasma's. Excellent clean image both live and playback. Definitly the most this plasma has seen from the surveillance/cctv inputs.

ok will do.

Ya that chair is my home office chair and you are catching the very back of it as I constantly go back and forth when I am at my desk. If I was able to move the camera to the left you would see me sitting in that chair and then my flat screen monitor on the wall with the cameras pulled up on it. I wish that I could show you how it looks because that HD Plasma with that dvr hooked up by the vga output looks like progressive scan dvd. Another way to describe it is kind of like you are sitting in a 2-3 story tower looking out a REALLY squeaky clean 50" window and watching everything around you. This is a dvr that does not actually look worse on a plasma. Most dvr's look poor on plasma's. Excellent clean image both live and playback. Definitly the most this plasma has seen from the surveillance/cctv inputs.

Yeah you certainly rockin

Really crisp images and looking forward to viewing mine on HD50", may hook up pc to it and give it a try.

Thanks for the demo

Mace Cameras

#1 sfront68.jpg

#2 smaceback.jpg

#3 sside68.jpg

panasonic camera feeding of the IR's of the 2nd mace camera

#4 storageshed.jpg

the mace is cams will record non stop at night while on motion detection recording.

The panasonic ONLY records when some one or something is actually moving out there at night.

AGC needs a good DNR.

Agreed?

Isaac that Pano cam looks great compared to the other. I need to jump on the client software and see how it looks. How does the playback look on the ICR DVR. PM me with the info....thanks.