Sign in to follow this  
RammOk

Installation Help

Hi, first time user to this site.

I need some help/advice. I just purchased a Samsung SCP-3430HN PTZ Camera.

I need help getting all that I need to get the CCTV system going for my home. Can you recommend a good low cost PTZ Controller that will work for this camera and another things that I might need?

URL for camera below:

https://www.samsung-security.com/products/security-cameras/analog-cameras/ptz-cameras/scp-3430.aspx

Hi, first time user to this site.

I need some help/advice. I just purchased a Samsung SCP-3430HN PTZ Camera.

I need help getting all that I need to get the CCTV system going for my home. Can you recommend a good low cost PTZ Controller that will work for this camera and another things that I might need?

URL for camera below:

https://www.samsung-security.com/products/security-cameras/analog-cameras/ptz-cameras/scp-3430.aspx

If you dont have any other equipment..return this thing..

buy an IP PTZ camera that is self contained and you wont need any other gear...you are probably paid a fortune for this camera with poor analog image quality....what do you intend to use this camera for?

a 500 dollar ip PTZ camera will have much better image quality than this camera. MUCH. The real question is whether you even need ptz for your home?? just get fixed high resolution hd ip cameras.

Paid $200 for it. Just wanted a PTZ for the front only to be able to scan and zoom in when needed. Its for my home.

So you think its best to go IP?

Paid $200 for it. Just wanted a PTZ for the front only to be able to scan and zoom in when needed. Its for my home.

So you think its best to go IP?

to use this camera you will have to get a dvr that supports it..why bother with old technology that produces a sub par image...are you really going to sit there and monitor your home? are you using this to watch wildlife?