Sign in to follow this  
Machtrim

QVIS ADATA no support for private individuals. HELP

Please can someone give me guidance. I purchased a Qvis iApollo HD pro 16 channel DVR system from a company in Leeds with a very professional website. Over the weekend, the system broke down. The unit appears to operate normally however there is no output to the monitors both VGA and HDMI. I started an online chat with ADATA QVIS and the agent suggested that the DVR main board had failed. This is the interesting bit. I have to send it back to the supplier who will then forward it to ADATA QVIS. ADATA QVIS have no facility for dealing with private individuals for repairs or maintenance. I have been attempting to contact the supplier for three days now and only get an answering machine message. I have had no response to an email. I then called QVIS ADATA directly and spoke to their sales department who suggested some local suppliers who have trade accounts but I have little confidence in dealing with these small high street shops. One outfit I called say that they will open up and inspect the system first. I have no security and am extremely frustrated. I am in North London.

Looks sorted! ADATA QVIS have just contacted me and are dealing with me which is excellent. It appears that the company I purchased the equipment from has gone bust.