Sign in to follow this  
MrsSmiths

Hiding CCTV on house and Garage

Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help, I'm looking to hide my CCTV cameras, not all of them but just a few.

Anyone put dome cameras below the gutters or made a box for them to fit in?

Thanks!

We wanted only some of the cameras hidden so that we can review some suspicious activity that has been happening, tbh the police was the one that gave me this idea.

So your place/ car/ property is the bait, and you were advised by police to set a trap to find out who is doing this suspicious thing?

I Think that the police officer who gave you that advice might not have dome if his superior were present.

Fancy advising someone to become a victim again so they can catch the culprit. Heaven forbid something serious happens next time.

Hidden cameras are all very exciting and clever but frankly I would rather not suffer as a victim a second or third time just to catch someone in the act. I'd be happier stopping them altogether by making a BOLD statement.

There are times when hidden is appropriate,,, with respect, this doesn't appear to be one of them.

I spend my life trying to secure the safety and peace of mind of my clients, I wouldn't suggest they ever put themselves in the firing line again just to capture someone in the act.

Even an overtly placed indoor camera can drive out a burglar as soon as they see it, reducing their time on the scene,

Hidden cameras DON'T, CAN'T DO THAT FOR YOU.

Simply have in-ya-face cameras and signs so there is no mistake....

IF YOU MESS WITH ME YOU ARE LIKELY TO GET CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

270703_1.jpg

Its amazing how the bravery leaves people when there is a prospect of getting caught

prevention is better than cure!