I have a Samsung DVR (SRD-442) which has developed a fault and i am hoping for some advice as to how to rectify it.

The images from the cameras all have a portion of the bottom chopped of and it is instead appearing at the top of the images. I have updated to the latest firmware, played around in the settings and also tried a hard reset by removing the small battery inside - none of which has helped. It is not an issue with the screen as the images are the same when viewed remotely and I have also noticed that the buttons on the front of the unit are no longer responsive. I have attached a photo of the screen to illustrate.

271345_1.jpg

Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated, I also wanted to power all 4 of my cameras from one power supply and wondered if anyone could let me know if this would do the job

271345_2.jpg

Switching Power Supply;Input(AC) : 100-120V 0.3A

200-240V 0.2A 50/60Hz : 200-240V 0.2A 50/60Hz;Output(DC) : 24V 2A

Not sure as to why you are getting issues with the image sizes. Regarding the power supply I have a 12v 10amp power supply to power up 4 night vision cameras all with IR leds. I am also introducing a IR illuminator. Some cameras can be power hungry at night and require up to 2 amps each. I would increase the size of the power output to see if this makes any difference.