shisheert

CCTV client installation in VM machine

Hello Team,

I have a CCTV server running at a specific location and we would like to view the feeds from this servers at various location. One of the location being my office. As per my knowledge, I thought we will require a client machine to get the feed from the server and display it on the screen. Please let me know if we can do this without client machine and using virtualisation.

Hello Team,

I have a CCTV server running at a specific location and we would like to view the feeds from this servers at various location. One of the location being my office. As per my knowledge, I thought we will require a client machine to get the feed from the server and display it on the screen. Please let me know if we can do this without client machine and using virtualisation.

Most DVR/NVR systems have there own web server built in. Also some have software for remote viewing. You should also be able to access this via smart phone. Most modern products should be able to do this.

We have cctv client software to see videos..

Will it help me in virtualization .. ? If yes then how ?

Or any alternate solution for virtualization..

Because I don't want to invest 20000INR, for stand alone machine if I m having vmware servers.,