najeeimam

How does this all work?

I work at a footy club and the coaches would like the vision from the CCTV camera set up behind the goals (currently hardwired into the closest room) to be streamed into the coaches box which is currently not connected to anything.

Attached is the current set up in the coaches box. The network cable that is running out of the top of the box is connected to a Nanostation Loco M5 and the Digital Wireless CCTV AV Sender Receiver is a D2450B.

Is anyone able to explain to me how this all works and the possibility of getting the vision to be fed into the coaches box?

IMG_6712.thumb.JPG.d193f7296c86df0ea6c968ebafc4518e.JPG

is not just a case of getting another receiver and tune it onto the existing transmitter, try the web page for the kit too see if this is possible ie multiple receivers pointing to a single sender.

Well, let me get a few things first.

Goal Cameras are CCTV? If yes, are they hooked up to a DVR. If they are ip, are they hooked up to the network? Can you view them?

If you can't you obviously need to get them connected, if you can, continue on my friend.

In the coach's box, they need to be connected to the same network as your cameras. The wire running to the Nanostation is your POE wire, powering the Nanostation. The other wire is your LAN wire. You'll plug that into a switch so you can connect multiple devices to that nanostation. Once you can you'll just plug a computer, laptop, all in one etc and connect them to the DVR that way.

Or if you wanted to do it with a tablet, you can use the app support of your DVR to let the coaches view the entire DVR. You'll probably need to give them a seperate user and mess with those permissions so they only see what you want them to.

Well, let me get a few things first.

Goal Cameras are CCTV? If yes, are they hooked up to a DVR. If they are ip, are they hooked up to the network? Can you view them? If you can't you obviously need to get them connected, if you can, continue on my friend.

In the coach's box, they need to be connected to the same network as your cameras. The wire running to the Nanostation is your POE wire, powering the Nanostation. The other wire is your LAN wire. You'll plug that into a switch so you can connect multiple devices to that nanostation. Once you can you'll just plug a computer, laptop, all in one etc and connect them to the DVR that way.

Or if you wanted to do it with a tablet, you can use the app support of your DVR to let the coaches view the entire DVR. You'll probably need to give them a seperate user and mess with those permissions so they only see what you want them to.

No DVR, the laptop has a program that does the recording.

The LAN cord running from the behind the goal camera is plugged into a laptop where I can then view the camera on the laptop when I go to 192.168.0.2, so I assume that is it connected to a network. How would I go about getting a secondary laptop to connect to this network when all I can really plug in is the one LAN cord? Could this LAN cord be plugged into a router and then go from there?