spartan1685

Question on Cameras

Hi,

I have been using this forum for the past two weeks trying to determine what setup I should run to my house (recently burglarized). I am considering two options ATM (DIY or professional). One of the professional quotes I got was for a camera I had never heard of (not surprising as it could be rebranded from another main vendor). Has anyone heard of a CYTE NUVIS 723 (link: https://www.cytemax.com/?product=nuvis-723)? I wanted to get an opinion from the forum before deciding what option worked best for me. I appreciate the help!

Thanks for the quick reply! Any other HIK vision cameras you would recommend under $300 (IP66, Dome, 1080P/3MP, IR capable)?

Thanks again!!

Hi -

Just joined here, nice to meet you all.

My purpose in finding a forum like this is pretty simple, I have a Swann system I have a question about.

I own a Swann DVR4-4200 security system for my computer shop, overall I am pretty happy with it so far, but I would like better resolution if possible. Currently I am only running 2 channels with "Pro-642" Cameras It works and serves it purpose, but I would like to know what other bullet camera's that may be better will fit my system.

Thanks for any recommendations and if you have any questions for me ask away =)

Thanks - Rich

(if I jumped somebody else's post I do apologize, I just checked back and it appears that way, hope not. If so feel free to relocate it, thanks)