noam12n

HIkvision DS-2CD2232 VS HIkvision DS-2CD2032

DS-2CD2232-I5 has EXIR technology (basically IR arrays instead of LEDs). The IR being further away from the lens and not part of the same bit (behind the same glass) helps make a better image.

I would normally recommend DS-2CD2232-I5 if you have lighting issues (i.e. dark rear garden) but don't expect miracles!

thanks my friend!!

I saw in aliexpress the 2032 more Popular then 2232 ,There's a reason you think?

The 2032 has been around longer, is cheaper, and is the most popular mid-range bullet cam out there.

The EXIR cams use one or a few high power IR LEDs instead of multiple 5mm IR LEDs. For instance, the 2032 uses a bunch (30-ish) of low power 5mm IR LEDs. Most of the EXIR cams use a single high power IR LED, while the i3/i5/i8 cams use 1, 2, and 3 high power IR LEDs, respectively.

thanks my friend!!

I saw in aliexpress the 2032 more Popular then 2232 ,There's a reason you think?

Just because lots of folks buy something doesnt mean its better...for example, the 2332 turret is a much better camera than the 2032..folks still go to the 2032 to save 4 dollars...

The 2232 as others have said have better ir light and will also resist spiders more than the 2032..

thanks my friend!!

Just because lots of folks buy something doesnt mean its better...for example, the 2332 turret is a much better camera than the 2032..folks still go to the 2032 to save 4 dollars...

The 2232 as others have said have better ir light and will also resist spiders more than the 2032..

100% agree. 2032/2132 is the most popular but IMO the worst in the Hikvision range!

One thing of note. 2232 is a lot bigger than 2032. As said above 2032 is a great small jack-of-all-trades bullet camera.

I personally think Dahua is better for night-vision 4300C > 2332 and they are similar cameras.

When I started out, I got one of each, one 2032 and one 2232. I ended up fitting the 2032 as the night-vision on that was good enough for the distance I needed and the 2232 wasn't much of an improvement at that range (<10m). If you're not adverse to domes/turrets, the 2332 is a great little camera.

Cheers,

Del Boy

Thanks for all yours answers,i very Appreciate this!!

Del Boy:Dahua is a little expensive for me.

i try to buy 2223 and see if is good,if not i will buy Dahua camera like u said!

thanks again!