pjwinstalls

FLIR NVR crashing my internet access....

I have a DNR400. I also have a fios router. Port 35000 is being used by one of the fios set top boxes on my network so i changed the port to 35006 and forwarded the port. When i do this...i can view the cameras sometimes but i can no longer pull up any websites on the computers on the network. most of the time, i cant access the cameras remotely at all and the internet stops working. As soon as i unplug the NVR....my network starts operating normally again.. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks!

Philip

I have a DNR400. I also have a fios router. Port 35000 is being used by one of the fios set top boxes on my network so i changed the port to 35006 and forwarded the port. When i do this...i can view the cameras sometimes but i can no longer pull up any websites on the computers on the network. most of the time, i cant access the cameras remotely at all and the internet stops working. As soon as i unplug the NVR....my network starts operating normally again.. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks!

Philip

You will have to post the network setting page of the NVR and your port forward settings on the router..most likely you have something set inccorectly.

I attached two pictures....one from the NVR and the other from the router. The the port forward of 35006 in the one i manually put in, the others below that are ones that are being put in from the NVR via UPNP.

thanks for the help..... I am used to doing dw spectrum and hikvision nvr.... this one is foreign to me.

NVRsettings.jpeg.50aab9da896bebc09d73c2ea67ea05d2.jpeg

fiosroutersettings.JPG.a456efb17f8a8c9b1b2ee45921ed8957.JPG

Ok...did this... internet worked normally and cameras were accessible for about a day and then same problem occured... internet stopped working until camera server unplugged. any other suggestions??

Ok...did this... internet worked normally and cameras were accessible for about a day and then same problem occured... internet stopped working until camera server unplugged. any other suggestions??

Post a new image or your routers port forward settings.

Instead of using any ports in the 35000 range, try the 10000 range. Verizon may be trying to keep the 35000 range reserved.