Sign in to follow this  
barry-smyth

ip and analogue camera system

was asked by a customer to look at his system which has both ip and analogue cameras on it the name on the nvr is silver stone the analogue cameras are ok but all the ip is down and i have never used ip before tried serching on line for techincal help with nvr but no joy atal need some help also with remote access on system which is also pc based and complicated compared to normal dvr units i use!! any help would be greatly appreciated thanks just remembered geo vision was the software on the system

was asked by a customer to look at his system which has both ip and analogue cameras on it the name on the nvr is silver stone the analogue cameras are ok but all the ip is down and i have never used ip before tried serching on line for techincal help with nvr but no joy atal need some help also with remote access on system which is also pc based and complicated compared to normal dvr units i use!! any help would be greatly appreciated thanks just remembered geo vision was the software on the system

If you have never done this before then you need to have someone else come out and look at it. You will be doing the client as disservice by getting involved in this.