agurkas

Budget outdoor PTZ with decent IR?

I have some indoor cheap PTZs I can put in a dome, but frankly they aren't even PoE, so that is a non-starter.

Any budget outdoor PTZs with decent IR I should be looking at? It would be for my house and I want to put it on patrol mode for the back of my house.

I have some indoor cheap PTZs I can put in a dome, but frankly they aren't even PoE, so that is a non-starter.

Any budget outdoor PTZs with decent IR I should be looking at? It would be for my house and I want to put it on patrol mode for the back of my house.

What is the budget?

You are better off using to fixed cameras..that way you wont miss any activity.

If I could keep it under $250, that would be great.

I already have bunch of fixed cameras around the house. It is more for remotely checking out what is up. Town is safe (knock on wood), so it is more for when contractors come or when we have problems with wildlife causing problems.

Area to be covered just isn't doable with 2.8MM domes.

If I could keep it under $250, that would be great.

I already have bunch of fixed cameras around the house. It is more for remotely checking out what is up. Town is safe (knock on wood), so it is more for when contractors come or when we have problems with wildlife causing problems.

Area to be covered just isn't doable with 2.8MM domes.

Dont waste your money on cheap ptz's they often have focus problems and poor firmware. If you dont need too much zoom, look at the Hikvision 2DE4582-AE

its 4x, and has a very wide view at the widest position, much more than the 12x cameras. It can be had for around 500 from US sellers with warranty.