I have had enough of the US market trying to increase their sales by selling to Australia, thing is they know JACK about Geo so I have decided to act, I am sick of them selling below Geo's recommended prices so from now on my morals go out the window.

If anyone wants prices cheaper thatn they are already getting but with much better support please email me with a contact email and I will email some pricing for export..

I never wanted to do this but if it is ok for them it must be OK for me!

I am looking to buy a geovision GV-DSP-8.

Shipping address shall be: Brooklyn, New York 11229, USA.

Please PM me with your price. I can pay via PayPal or credit card.

For credential, please check out my Ebay record - look for username as tamhnguyen.

Thank you.

Tam H. Nguyen

I have been looking at the GV650 4 camera because of the lower cost. If my budget would allow it, I might go to 8 camera card. Can you quote a few cards and maybe offer your opinion of what value comes with the more expensive cards?

Thanks.

I have had enough of the US market trying to increase their sales by selling to Australia, thing is they know JACK about Geo so I have decided to act, I am sick of them selling below Geo's recommended prices so from now on my morals go out the window.

If anyone wants prices cheaper thatn they are already getting but with much better support please email me with a contact email and I will email some pricing for export..

I never wanted to do this but if it is ok for them it must be OK for me!

If you think that is bad.

We have Home Depot advertising in our local newspaper here. That will basically close down tons of local hardware stores if they come in here, and they say they will be coming here. The government will never really let them, but they only need a post for locals to buy from them at much lower prices than local hardware stores do and plus the FTAA. Only a few hardware stores will survive.

Im not making anything anyway in the CCTV area here, may get a couple big jobs in the next couple weeks if they come through ($50K+ but generally people want very cheap like eclipse and im not happy with that crap), most people are more interested in Satelite TV and car audio here and then share a home with their entire family as they spent all their money on other stuff. But still if someone in the US started the same thing with CCTV it would basically make me switch industries quicker. Though under law only Bahamians can install/own a security business here, 100% ownership. There are people here buying US direct cheap stuff all the time, and even some having americans come down and install them, I had a US Sales person for Matresses at a place I was working, ask where I was from in the US! I quickly told him i was a Bahamian and only Bahamians can work in this industry here.

Really, only reason for this is the economy is soo bad here, americans come in work illegally with no papers and walk out with tons of money that is never spent in this country. The Hotels are the biggest culprits, they have a law here that allows hotels to bring in anything, duty free, and then they have even more rights such as hiring anyone they want from anywhere, so us Bahamians are totally out of the picture. We have to pay Duty on everything!

My brother is off to Manchester UK as soon as he sells his car, I may be the next one to leave this 3rd world...once he settles in ..then Ill have somewhere to stay