I cannot get any other channel from the M7014 but the main channel to display on the NVR. I saw a post where someone mentioned using RTSP but even that did not work. Any help? I hate to have to buy 4 Dahua encoders to replace the AXIS. Seems like they should work together.

AXIS support will give me the HTTP call to get the different channels, but Dahua support is nothing.

Here is what I did in Blue Iris to work properly after a reboot. Might help.

Make: Generic

Model: H.264/MJPG/MPEG4

Path: /onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_4_h264

Params: streamtype=unicast

The preceding example is channel 4, change the 4 in "profile_4_" to "Profile_x_" 1,2,3 for each channel. I am not familiar with your NVR, but these examples may help. Each will display channels 1 thru 4, the last displays the quad.

rtsp://169.254.107.47/onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_1_h264&sessiontimeout=60&streamtype=unicast

rtsp://169.254.107.47/onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_2_h264&sessiontimeout=60&streamtype=unicast

rtsp://169.254.107.47/onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_3_h264&sessiontimeout=60&streamtype=unicast

rtsp://169.254.107.47/onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_4_h264&sessiontimeout=60&streamtype=unicast

rtsp://169.254.107.47/onvif-media/media.amp?profile=profile_multiview_h264&sessiontimeout=60&streamtype=unicast

Hopefully this points you in the right direction.