Sign in to follow this  
bozman

Must have camera features.

What are must have features for outdoor cameras and indoor cameras?

Recommended resolution, Megapixels?

What are must have features for outdoor cameras and indoor cameras?

Recommended resolution, Megapixels?

That is like what is a must have feature in a car...it all depends.

Min resolution in 2015 should be 1080p

Must have asked a question that was a bit open ended? Things like IP66, WDR, infrared, night vision, vandal proof and such.

BTW how accurate is the advertising for weather proof cameras? I heard that it isn't terribly accurate. Just a moderate amount of rain could ruin the camera.

Must have asked a question that was a bit open ended? Things like IP66, WDR, infrared, night vision, vandal proof and such.

BTW how accurate is the advertising for weather proof cameras? I heard that it isn't terribly accurate. Just a moderate amount of rain could ruin the camera.

Rain will not ruin a good camera.

What is the IP66 rating does it mean anything or is it a marketing thing when it comes to showing that is durable exposed to the elements?

What is the IP66 rating does it mean anything or is it a marketing thing when it comes to showing that is durable exposed to the elements?

Buy a reliable brand and you will be fine..

Buy a reliable brand and you will be fine..

Sometimes installers, come across like marketers.