Sign in to follow this  
martyf79

Hikvision DS-2CD2522FWD-I IR constantly turning on/off???

Hi There - Hoping someone can tell me what's going on with the camera's I installed.

i just installed the 3 Hikvision DS-2CD2522FWD-I cameras I received over the weekend. I'm afraid something unusual is happening. The camera's IR LED bulbs seems to keep re-setting themselves when it is dark. It seems to have something to do with the motion sensitivity (i.e. if I lower the motion sensitivity for the cameras to the lowest or second lowest setting, it seems to go away, but the camera fails to sense any motion). If I put the motion sensitivity to 3 or higher, the IR LED bulbs keep resetting (as seen in the video I have attached). Please have a look at the video I sent you and let me know what is wrong with the cameras.

Please see the video for what I'm talking about

Many thanks.

Martin

Hi There - Hoping someone can tell me what's going on with the camera's I installed.

i just installed the 3 Hikvision DS-2CD2522FWD-I cameras I received over the weekend. I'm afraid something unusual is happening. The camera's IR LED bulbs seems to keep re-setting themselves when it is dark. It seems to have something to do with the motion sensitivity (i.e. if I lower the motion sensitivity for the cameras to the lowest or second lowest setting, it seems to go away, but the camera fails to sense any motion). If I put the motion sensitivity to 3 or higher, the IR LED bulbs keep resetting (as seen in the video I have attached). Please have a look at the video I sent you and let me know what is wrong with the cameras.

Please see the video for what I'm talking about

Many thanks.

Martin

first try a hard reset. If that doesnt work try the latest firmware. Make sure you camera is not china region before updating.

I should mention that I have 8 other cameras hooked up and all are working fine. All 11 cameras are hooked up to the Hikvision DS-7716NI-E4/16P. I tried a hard reset, and same issue exists.