Hi

I have Dahua DHI-NVR4104-W - upgraded firmware to DH_NVR4xxx_Eng_P_V3.200.0000.9.R.20150529

at first it did ask me to set new password - which i did then after some set up i did try to login again - no success.Now i have admin account locked - 888888 and 666666 users doesn't exists (? - changed passwords for them before upgrade but they still should be there) after upgrade.Did try 12.01.2015 account superpassword with no success .Any advise - how to proceed without taking battery out as I'm 1000 miles away from this system and would have to ask friends to do it ....

The super password would NOT work if you login from the web interface. You should be physically present with your NVR in order to use the super password.

Friend did reset it locally ( battery out) its still doesn't let me log in with any password including 000000 from LAN. Any help please ?

Hi there!

I have a Dahua NVR 104P.

Can I use regular 2.5 inch hard drives? Or it will work only with the specified HDDs from the producer?

I tried to use a regular 250GB WD Scorpio, but the NVR does not see it. Maybe this drive must be pre-formated Ext2 or something like that?

Thanks!

Hi there!

I have a Dahua NVR 104P.

Can I use regular 2.5 inch hard drives? Or it will work only with the specified HDDs from the producer?

I tried to use a regular 250GB WD Scorpio, but the NVR does not see it. Maybe this drive must be pre-formated Ext2 or something like that?

Thanks!

We use alot of Dahua product, mostly 4216 and their hybrid line. We use WD purple surveillance drives w/o issue. We use 3 or 4TB drives. Straight out of the box and install. We may format it once installed, not sure.

But nothing special