Matt111

Floureon CCTV System - Help Needed

Hi guys, firstly Im new to the CCTV scene and just wanted one to protect my home, be able to view on my main PC & Phone.

I had a look around and decieded on this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-8CH-1080P-HDMI-DVR-NVR-1200TVL-Outdoor-Camera-CCTV-Home-Security-System-Kit-/151876719333?

I have had a nightmare trying to

a) set it up

b) get it to view on my main desktop

c) get mobile access to it. ie Android phone.

The software & instructions that accompany it are a bag of s~~t and make no sense at all.

I have my system set up in the following way.

I have a main desktop PC, running Win10 Pro. I have my DVR in another room connected to a monitor. The DVR is also connected to a BT Network extender via Ethernet and the other end of the extender goes into a Virgin Super Router.

Now I manage to access 'Netsurveilance' via the IP of the extender 192.168.0.5 However I can only get one stream at a time with no options, I wish to be able to view all 4 streams like on my Monitor (with DVR connected)

I also want to be able to access via Android

Can someone out there please help. Ive searched everywhere, tried their help & support (waste off time)

Is it a firmware upgrade I need..???

Hi!

The DVR are not supported by win10. I suggest you to try it on win7 or win8.

First, you have to set up the IP Address, Gateway, and Primary DNS on your DVR to make sure its network compatibility. Then, download the phone app and type in your DVR account information as instruction. Input the serial number of your DVR, now you’re all set for remote access. Please also noted that it’s essential to set up the Gateway and DNS exactly the same for your DVR and computer. Otherwise, your mobile devices cannot proceed to extranet remote access.