Sign in to follow this  
proton32176

Two Way Intercom with Hikvision System

I have a question for you guys and I did search the forums but could not really find anything relating to this.

I have a Hikvision Camera System in my house and need to put one in my office as well.

The one at my office would consist of external cameras covering all sides under the soffit. The building itself is around 1000 sq ft.

The camera system would be a Hikvision 16 POE NVR with the Hikvision EXIR Bullet Cameras.

What I want is the ability to speak through a loudspeaker at the office if anyone comes up to the building.

Essentially:

I see someone suspicious approaching my building through the Hikvision internet software and speak into a microphone either on my iphone or home computer and ask them what they are doing.

I have the Hikvision Box camera with speaker and microphone in my house but through the NVR only the microphone works. Also, it is not really meant to be outside.

I just need something, (even if it is separate software and hardware) that would work while the Hikvision software is running to allow me to question someone or warn them off remotely.

If it was possible to have a microphone as well that would be great.

But the ability to let someone know they are being watched while they are approaching my building would be enough if that was my only option.

I guess what I am really after is a two-way intercom that will operate through the internet while the Hikvision software is running as well.

Does anyone know of a way to do that and if so, tell me specific hardware and software that would do it?