Sign in to follow this  
SuffolkPunch

Remote viewing of SANNCE DVR works with IE8 but not IE11

Hi,

Simple question (hopefully there's a simple answer...)

I can fully access all the facilities on my DVR from windows XP running IE8. That is, I see all camera channels, can view videos in realtime and playback recordings.

However, from Windows 7 running IE11, most of that is unavailable because IE won't run the Sannce ActiveX control.

Is there any way to get full access from W7 + IE11 (as well as XP+IE8)?

Hi,

Simple question (hopefully there's a simple answer...)

I can fully access all the facilities on my DVR from windows XP running IE8. That is, I see all camera channels, can view videos in realtime and playback recordings.

However, from Windows 7 running IE11, most of that is unavailable because IE won't run the Sannce ActiveX control.

Is there any way to get full access from W7 + IE11 (as well as XP+IE8)?

hit f12, change from edge to ie8 mode.

It may be that Java is causing the problem. You can find out if it is Java by adding the ip address of the dvr to Java exception site list.

Go to control panel and open Java. Click the security tab and add the ip address in the exception site list.

If that does not work then its easy enough to remove the ip address from the exception site list.

I did have a similar problem as to what you have described so I reverted back to ie10 as it was far easier to correct these problems.