Sign in to follow this  
megaball112

Installed wrong firmware HIKVISION NVR

Hi fiends. I have a problem. I have installed wrong firmware to my NVR. When my NVR booting it shows EMBEDED NVR picture after beep. After this picture my NVR nothing do. When i try to connect to my NVR online network browser doesn't find him.

I accidentally install this firmware:

http://www.hikvisioneurope.com/portal/index.php?dir=Product%20Firmware/Recorder/DS-7600NI-SE%207600NI-V%28VP%29/V3.0.15%20Build151230%20%28R6%29

Is it possible to fix this?

P.S. Sorry for my English language skills

Hi, wow I wish I could help , but are you sure that u successfully change the firmware because if it was not compatible with the model of your Nvr it wouldn't upload ... though I think that you should power off the nvr , then remove the HARD DISK if there is any and put it on ... if it continues to give problem then contact HIKVISION technical support.

Hi, wow I wish I could help , but are you sure that u successfully change the firmware because if it was not compatible with the model of your Nvr it wouldn't upload ... though I think that you should power off the nvr , then remove the HARD DISK if there is any and put it on ... if it continues to give problem then contact HIKVISION technical support.

Yes you can load improper firmware. The hard disk does not store the firmware. This is improper advice.