Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
duwilliams

Wireless Security Cameras with No Internet?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

 

I'm in need of a HD wireless surveillance system consisting of two cameras and a DVR in a location with no internet. What I would really like to do is find cameras that will communicate wirelessly with a router that the DVR is hooked up to. The only problem is I won't have internet access through the router so it's only function will be to allow for the cameras to stream their video to the DVR to be recorded. I need to acquire and store a constant video feed from all of the cameras for ~11 weeks straight. I will have access to the site so I can backup the recorded video files as needed if they fill up the storage on the DVR.

 

I'm very new to all of this and some of what I said might not be possible. I appreciate any advice you all can provide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to go a bit offtopic.

DVR means you have a HDD to record on ?

What is the capacity to record of a system ? Let's say a 500 GB HDD means what on a 24h recording scale. 1 day , 2 ? 3?

I'm new to this...

Let' say two cameras.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×