rory

GE Kalatel DVRs Remote Video Browser Software

now you can connect to your DVRs from my site if you want to, please test the software, throw me some ideas, comments, etc. No PTZ implemented yet, havent got my hands on one yet, but will when the new business opens in the next few weeks. The Date Time goto only works if you are in normal and playback mode by the way. There are 2 ways to connect, Live (1st connect button shows the camera icon), and Normal (next button, shows play button), in Normal mode it goes to live streaming first, but you can switch to playback by clickiing on the Playback button. Audio playback is set by default if you have audio recorded.

It will play saved (60D) or recorded (rbd) files by just clicking the open file icon on the top left without connecting. The slider does not yet work in Connected Playback mode, just when you are playing a file recorded or saved. Also, the slider is optimized for playback from saved or recorded files. As soon as I write another hundred lines of code to get around the restricted developers control I will have the slider working in playback mode.

Playback mode does though allow all the play, ff, etc functions, and goto date time.

You can also click RECORD in live mode and normal LIVE mode. . It also has sequencing in Live and normal LIVE mode.

You can also save and print in every mode.

Saved and Recorded images/video are sent to a folder on C: drive, called iVuePro, and a desktop shortcut is created if it does not yet exist. All images and recordings are saved by Date and Time so they are easy to locate.

You can change the quality level and color to BW etc, using icons at the top. For a slower bandwidth, lower the quality from 4 down to as much as 1, that is the quality of the video streaming from live or playback.

Basically there are 4 modes; Live, Normal Live, Normal Playback, and Open File.

Running 800x600 it is designed for IE Full sreen mode, you can run it also in any other screen size above that.

You need to set your security settings to Prompt for active X where it sais disabled, it is under, Tools, Options, Secuirty, Custom, t hen click apply after. Also, if you have newer files just say 'no to all' and if you are using win98 or older OS then you may have to restart. I have tested and this works on ME, XP and 2000. 98 should work, will probably just have to restart after installation of new files. It was depolyed on a updated Windows ME system, but XP may still have newer DLL files so just say NO to ALL, when it asks to overwrite the newer files. I will be deploying it on an XP system starting next week, so it wont matter after that. Once loaded/downloaded it will not have to download files again, until I deploy a newer version. Im updating it weekly with newer freatures.

Let me know what features you want to see that are not there, I need ideas, still its better than Wave Browser huh?!

Also, it is licensed so please do not hack the control, as well as it has some copy limitations built into the code where it has to run from its current location only. You can visit and use this page as much as you like.

http://www.bahamassecurity.com/i

Thanks

Rory

Well right now it says "not connected". It is 12:16AM Saturday morning here in Los Angeles so maybe the link is down. I'll try it again later.

Well right now it says "not connected". It is 12:16AM Saturday morning here in Los Angeles so maybe the link is down. I'll try it again later.

you have to enter an IP address of a Kalatel DVR, PM me to use one to test.

Rory