2015imsjfw

Intellex DVMS Need help

I have an Intellex DVMS ADD600DVD050. I have a few issues and need help. I don't know what version of software this is running as the Intellex software won't start. It just sits at the black screen with white Intellex letters. If I press enter or a few other keys it just reboots. It has Windows XP pro and sometimes it boots to the Windows screen to ask about recovery or start windows normally. If I choose to start windows normally it just sits at the Intellex screen. Is there a certain key I have to press? I have my mouse and keyboard running from USB - is that the problem? Any help would be much appreciated.

Josh

Your OS may have been corrupted. I have came across this with my machines and to fix it you may need to use the recovery cd. try pressing F8 when you boot the machine and select safe mode. if you get to the desktop then your os is good. Let me know what happens and I will do my best to walk you through some things.

Thanks for the help. I can't get to the desktop in safe mode. I ran a disk check on that HDD and it said it was bad. I dont have the recovery cds either...

I have sent you a pm with details on fixing your intellex unit. Once we get a solution I'll post the relevant details in this open forum for others to see.

sorry about the delay I just didn't know I would get a reply so fast.