jisaac

Wrestling video

You guys want to see a video clip that I got from a location today?

this is pretty funny.

This kid steals a candy bar and the woman in the video confronts him about it. Well he says that he was only putting it in his pocket so that he can buy it later (ya right). So anyway when he takes out the candy bar he also takes out other things he was going to "pay for". So the video picks up where she is talking to him and he makes his run for it. The guy and the girl are trying to keep him inside by his shirt. Then BIG MAMA comes in and takes control of the situation and then puts him in a head lock of death.

By the way we did not install these cameras. They are poor cameras. I think everfocus.

http://arksurveillance.com/hostvids/wrestling.avi

I've got the same problem... Same with some Geo clips, even though I tried to download the codec, and ran the program from the link in one of Rory's posts...

The wrestling clip tries to run in Windows Media Player as default--and I've seen WMP trying to download the proper codec, but it always fails to find it...

I hate proprietary codecs.....

now I just get a Q with a ? n it...............

icrealtime down load? why sooooooo special? if it is soo special I don't really need to see it as it just causes me (and my clients) a headache.

what happened to simple? automatic? hassel free anyway.....

I knew there was a reason why I hadn't installed DivX before.. from their EULA:

Components bundled with our software may report to Licensor and/or its affiliates the installation status of certain marketing offers, such as toolbars, and also generalized installation information, such as language preference and operating system version, to assist Licensor in its product development

Sorry, sounds like spyware to me... I'm well aware of the widespread use of DivX, but I'm not willing to download that type of software...

And yes, I really do read all EULA's--even before Sony screwed people with their rootkit "protection" and only later put it in their EULA after the story was busted wide open...

Very funny.

I played the AVI file with my DIVX Player with no problems. The MP4 file I played with the ICR player.