thomo2710

Floureon CCTV - CMS Software - Motion Alerts - get hundreds

Hi,

I brought a 4 ch Floureon DVR system off ebay just to monitor my house when im away on holiday etc due to increased levels of crime in the area as of late.

I have all the settings set up how i want them, i can view my cctv remotely on my phone.

However im struggling with the email alerts.

I set Cam 1 and Cam 2 to email me when motion is triggered and while im testing it i get literally over 100 emails in a matter of minutes. It seems to pick up every single movement (say i was star jumpring in front of the cam, it would pick up like every arm and leg movement and send individual alerts.

Anybody au faux with the CMS software that comes with these Floureon systems and tell me how to have the system just email me once to tell me motion has been triggered regardless of how many times its triggered in say the next 1 minute after 1st trigger?

Also is it possible to get an image attached to the email alert with what its captured?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Im sure you know you can adjust the sensitivity, but you can also set the interval. So if you set to 2 it will only alert after 2 seconds of motion.

You should also be able to set up the email so it will only send 1 after whatever time you enter has elapsed.

I'm not sure about snapshot sending. I cannot even get mine to do snapshots. I think I need to make a partition on the hard drive for snaps.