AlleyKat

The best Security camera

Hello, I have just moved into my new house and the neighbors have told me that they have seen a women who appears to be on drugs walking into my house. I do indeed lock all the doors, and I have searched around the house and it appears she has tried getting in with the windows as they are bent outwards. I need the best kind of security cameras, 4 in particular that are able to broadcast and send alarms to my cell phone. Preferably one that does not require wifi as I do not have any. The price is not an issue, if any one can help I would be very grateful.

Hi, suggest you to install 1080P AHD cameras with AHD-DVR, which with very nice picture effect.

The security camera help our to follow the stranger who stand up out of our door. Always price is not factor. Security is first. Attach the best security camera and feel a secure life.

wireless security camera system has its ups and downs. Potential users need to understand this in order to make the most of what wireless CCTV cameras have to offer while also dealing with the shortcomings that come with the package.

Follow your description I recommend this model: MT-HDD115

Key Features:

2.1 Mega Pixel,1/3" Panasonic CMOS Sensor

1080P(1920x1080)@30/25fps

2.8-12mm Mega Pixel Varifocal Lens

Support WDR,3D-DNR,DEFOG

OSD Menu,Motion Detection, Privacy Zone,HLC,BLC

True Day/Night Mechanical Lens Filter (ICR)

TV Out(BNC) with NTSC/PAL Selectable

Dual Video Output: HD-SDI & CVBS:1.0 Vp-p 75ohm

Plastic Housing for Indoor Use Only

Is this suitable? http://www.wiseupshop.com/security-cameras.html

I think there is no best security cameras, most of the security cameras on the market are qualified for home use.

I just want to know how you gonna protect yourself if you had the woman on your security camera?