Sign in to follow this  
viziers

Cisco civs ipc 6400

Hello All,

I am a bit out of my depths here... I have a civs 6400 IP camera but am unable to get it to work. I have 2 other civs 2500 cameras working in iSpy but when I plug the network cable into the 6400 the only lights I see are the led lights under there rear cap, a red on and a flashing orange one.. My fear is that the network card is fried on the civs 6400 it as I cant find any info on the net about the led lights.

I have done a factory reset on it with no network cable connected to the router to make sure it reverts to the 192.168.0.100 IP address as well as done a full reset with the network cable connected to the router but cant get the ip address to show in my router when connected nor can I find it when typed into IE 10.

Also if I cover the light sensor and uncover it I can hear it click on or off.

Options?

vizi

i think “ no ip address to show in router” either mean connection is not good or the camera is defective

i think “ no ip address to show in router” either mean connection is not good or the camera is defective

Well that would stink.... I have tried different ports and cables as well with same result a rapidly blinking orange light.

vizi