jisaac

Best and most impressive ptz/ multiiplexer controller?

I was curious as to what is the coolest and most impressive ptz controll board that you have seen? This is not a right or wrong answer. Just curious as to what different people like and have used. I have gotten a chance to use quite a few but would like to get some feedback from others.

If you can post a link to the controller you post.

Appreciate it.

I like using the Bilinx software, then you have no need for a controller, but it is not as easy as the full joystick keyboard.

Best I have seen is the Logitech Thrustmaster flight simulator joystick, reprogrammed for PTZ control

So it begs the question, if you push the joystick up....does the camera point down?

We had a tech who was a pilot and he would purposely reverse the tilt + and - on the receiver making the AD1650 keypad resemble an aircraft joystick.... confused the operators.

44021_1.jpg

Have tried the AD Touch Tracker which is a pretty cool controller....don't know if over time your finger would get sore!

One thing the controller should have is proportional axis....if zoomed in the joystick sensitivity is less...easier for tracking.

I've got a few years of using the AD touchtracker and I LOVE it. You can sit back in the chair, put your feet up, rest it on your lap and watch the suspects with one hand while you use the other for communication. Joysticks I've used have required the other hand to hold onto the base while in use.