Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Bocsh Divar 16

Recommended Posts

It's called a Torx screw. Tools come in sizes xalled T10, T8 etc. Don't what size you have there, best to buy or borrow a small set of L-shaped Torx keys

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this