Sumerian

How to disable red light on the camera

NVR DS-7716NI-SP / 16 w/ FW V3.4.21 build 160630

Cameras 2CD2732F-IS half of them are running firmware V5.1.2 build 140116 and the other half

V5.2.5 build 141201

I could swear a few years ago when I installed the system there was an easy way to turn off the red light on the camera. I have searched and am unable to locate the option any longer. I am sure its right in front of me but I am not seeing it.

Anyone familiar with this NVR or these cameras available to guide me to disabling the light?

You mean the IR leds? Just change the day/night mode from "Auto" to "Day". That way the IR will always be off; keep in mind that without leds, you will NOT have night vision.

There has never been a way to disable that led. I think that led can not even be seen when the camera is mounted, only when you have it without cover.

Here is something that might work

293468_1.jpg

There has never been a way to disable that led. I think that led can not even be seen when the camera is mounted, only when you have it without cover.

293468_1.jpg

LOL

293468_1.jpg

" title="Applause" /> nothing to say